Saturday 11 June 2011

Eyeball Kicks Wellington

Eyeball Kicks
new
Pictures copyright of Eyeball Kicks




Tucked away on the upper stretches of the hip and happening Cuba Street is Eyeball Kicks, one of the coolest little shops/galleries on this side of the planet. It is run by a friendly couple with a love of amazing, eye-popping, jaw-dropping art and their adorable Boston Terrier, Cole. 
On my last visit, where I spent most of the time chatting to the owner and tickling the doggy, I offered an apology for the greasy finger prints and drool smeared across the shop windows each morning before they open the doors (it's on my to work,woo). Though, if they insist on changing the prints in the window so often, I can't be held responsible for my demented behaviour......James Jean, Miae Kang, Nanami Cowdroy,...... aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Inspiring.


Check out their website:


http://www.eyeballkicks.com/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment