Friday 18 October 2013

LIES all LIES

On closer inspection of my work room and desktop...it appears I have been lying! I have been very very busy, but it seems in that after weeks of spending 15 hours a day at my desk in a delirious state, I have actually done some creative things:

My mum and I have made more celebration cakes (these are two of our favourites from the past month):





I stitched a rainbow to hang on the wall with my sun and rain cloud. This was a pain in the arse to make and I made a hash of numerous pieces of fabric in it's creation...idiot:


Oh...and I also had my work on the television this week alongside Steffan Rhodri (a Welsh actor of 'Gavin + Stacey' and 'Harry Potter' fame). The illustrations are part of a storytelling series called Straeon Ty Pen, broadcast on the welsh channel s4c (there are subtitles thanks goodness). I've worked on lots of projects later aired on television...but this was special... it being my art work rather than my work just being a tiny cog in theproduction machine. This was the first of four I worked on....so I'll pop up the others as they are shown.






No comments:

Post a Comment